Everyone wants to join Twitter and for a good reason, the site is fun, informative and easy to use. The most important thing about becoming a Twitterer is learning how to get to the point with 140 characters or less, I believe that mastering the art of tweeting is hard, but if you practice a lot you will get better over time and you will also get smarter.
To start using Twitter you first have to sign up for the service, once you have registered for the site you’ll be able to sign in, and then you’ll be able to read tweets posted by your favorite celebrities, family and friend, and you can start tweeting as well. If you haven’t signed up yet follow the steps outlined on this very easy to understand tutorial.
Twitter Sign Up – Create a Free Account
1. Go to Twitter.com.
2. Enter your full name below where it says “New to Twitter? Sign Up”.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter a password, the password that you will use to login to your account.
5. Click “Sign Up for Twitter”.
6. Then you have to choose a username, something like this “email@example.com”
7. Click “Create my Account” and you are done, that’s it!
As you can see the Twitter.com sign up process is super easy and it only takes a couple of minutes. If you have or had any problems at all please let us know by leaving us a message in the comments section below, we’ll get back to you as soon as we read it. If you thought that the tutorial was helpful, then please show us support by clicking on +1, like or tweet, we’ll thank you for it.